Permanent fat loss in less than 30 minutes
SculpSure is the first FDA-cleared laser treatment for non-invasive lipolysis of the abdomen, flanks, back and thighs. It's a state-of-the-art, controlled light-based technology, perfect for patients looking to get rid of stubborn fat fast and effectively.
The pricing for treatments at the SculpSure is based on the number of applicators.
- Each SculpSure™ applicator is regularly priced at $225, with package rates available.
- Weight Loss and Vitality commonly run promotions and packages that reduce the overall cost of treatment.
- The average abdomen takes 4 applicators (one area), which can be run in one single 25 minute cycle.
- The flanks (love handles) also take on average 4 applicators (2 on each side). Similarly all 4 of these applicators can be run in one single 25 minute cycle.
- For best results many time SculpSure can be combined with other treatments such as, Ultrasound Cavitation, Pellefirm, or BTL Exilis
- Consults are Free
Bundle and Save!
- When purchasing multiple treatment areas, package deals are available.
+What Exactly is SculpSure™?
- Good question! SculpSure™ is the very first FDA cleared, non-invasive laser platform for permanent fat reduction.
- SculpSure™ works by heating up the fat cells above a threshold temperature to which they are no longer viable. The body then clears away the damaged fat cells on its own.
- SculpSure™ utilizes cooling plates to keep the skin cool and comfortable while the heat is concentrated and delivered right into the fat.
- As SculpSure™ is completely non-invasive, there is no downtime, and no need for any type of anesthesia.
+What are the biggest advantages of SculpSure™?
- Super-Fast treatment time
- Easily tolerated
- Cost effective
- Completely non-invasive
- Permanent results without surgery
- No-vacuum or "stick of butter" as with CoolSculpting™
- Versatile applicators allow for treating many areas.
- Thermal spread creates treatment areas slightly larger than applicator size, and also helps blend treatment to adjacent areas.
+How long do results last?
- Results are permanent! You see, after we reach puberty fat cells are never gained or lost, but rather they expand and contract with respect to the amount of fat stored inside of them. When we remove fat cells with SculpSure, they are gone for good. Results are subject to patients maintaining a healthy lifestyle
What is the cost for SculpSure™?
- Our competitive pricing is just $225 per applicator. It often takes four applicators to treat an abdomen and 2 for each love handle (as the treatment is individually tailored, you may require more or less applicators per area).
- Package deals are available when treating multiple areas
- Financing options are available.
What sort of result can I expect?
- You can expect to see up to 25% improvement in the area treated.
What areas can you treat with SculpSure™?
- While the abdomen and flanks (love handles) have FDA clearance, because the SculpSure applicators are so flexible we can treat many other areas "off label" including the arms, back, inner and outer thighs, and under the chin. Currently Weight Loss and Vitality does not treat under the chin location.
+If I had CoolSculpting™ in the past, can I still do SculpSure™?
- We have treated many people with who have had Coolsculpting™ before to either achieve a better result in a previously treated area, or to treat a brand new area. Sometimes CoolSculpting™ can lead to small untreated areas between treatment applicators (known as shark-bites). We also have had success treating these small areas with SculpSure™.
+If I had liposuction in the past, can I still do SculpSure™?
- If the liposuction did not fully remove all of the fat in the area(s) treated, then yes, SculpSure can help. Weight Loss and Vitality often uses SculpSure after SmartLipo if needed. However, if little fat is left under the skin but it is the deep (visceral) fat causing the abdomen to enlarge, then unfortunately SculpSure is not the answer.
+How do I know if I am a better candidate for SculpSure™ or an advanced liposuction procedure like SmartLipo™?
- Most people are candidates for either. The question becomes how much result do you want to achieve in what sort of time frame - and are you OK with a minimally invasive procedure or is that out of the question. SculpSure™, although an excellent procedure, cannot deliver the results of a well done liposuction procedure. SculpSure™ can get 25% of the fat whereas liposuction can get much more. In addition SmartLipo results are immediate whereas SculpSure™ takes a couple months. That said, there is no risk and no downtime with SculpSure™. Both are great options and the decision falls on the patient.