Professional healthcare does not need to be expensive to be effective. At Weight Loss and Vitality, affordability is a high priority. Our clinic offers a plan to fit virtually every patient and budget, and we can customize treatment plans as needed.
*payment structure and pricing can vary depending on location
Below is just a SAMPLE of our initial visits, treatment plans, screening tests, IV therapy, consultation services, and Facial Injection Therapy. Please note that payment structure and pricing can vary depending on location
Our clinic has 7 Initial evaluation options and complete customizable options. Below are just two options ranging from the most basic to the most complex evaluation available. Initial evaluation generally runs between $168 - $495 depending on the complexity of evaluation needed. We do also offer a large blood evaluation called “Inside and Out” costing $752.00 and is discussed below in more detail. Your health care professional will review options with you during the part one visit based on your goals, past and present medical history.
$168 - $495 Basic Initial Evaluation
- Complete Medical History
- Physical Exam
- Blood Testing
- Body Fat analysis
- Complimentary B12 Injection
- Nutritional Counseling
- This appointment typically takes 1 – 1½ hours to complete.
$495.00 - $752.00 Total Performance & Inside and Out Complete Wellness Profile
The most comprehensive testing available at our clinic, with up to 34 individual tests and 60 biomarkers. These labs incudes a complete metabolic panel, hormone screening (adrenal, thyroid and sex hormones), oxidative stress, nutritional and cardiac risk factors. This package gives you a more complete portrait of your health.
Monthly Treatment Plan Services
Treatment plans are based on labs, physical and consultation findings from your initial evaluation.
$215.00 - $268.00 Monthly Weight Loss
- Monthly supply of Weight Loss Medications
- Eating plan
- Exercise plan, if needed
- Monthly Supply of Weight Loss and Blood Sugar Control Aids
- Monthly follow-up with our doctors and case managers
- No contracts (Month to Month Plan)
- No hidden fees
$185.00 Monthly Testosterone Therapy (TRT)
- Monthly supply of Testosterone Cypionate
- Monthly supply of Anti-Estrogen Medication
- Eating plan, if needed
- Exercise plan, if needed
- All required supplies
- All routine follow-up blood testing and monitoring
- Monthly follow-up with our doctors and case managers as needed
- No contracts
$45 Basic Testosterone Screening Test
- Simple testosterone blood test
- No initial evaluation required
$380 HCG 6 Week Treatment/10,000 units
- Complete 6 week/45-day HCG treatment with all the required supplies needed
- Kit is divided into two 5,000-unit kits.
- Includes consultation with Physician
- Delivered directly to your door
- Complete HCG eating plan
- Complete post-HCG diet eating plan, if requested.
$160 Lipotropic “Fat Burning” Injections
- 5 injections of the fat busting lipotropic
- Given every 6-7 days over 4 weeks
IV Infusion Therapy
Prices available on IV Therapy Page.
Injection therapy “Snoreplasty”… Initial treatment cost is $565 if additional treatment is required a 50% discount is applied to second treatment.
BTL Emsella $2,000
6 Sessions 2 times per week for 3 weeks
Many services such as: Non-Invasive Fat Removal, Liposuction, Skin Resurfacing, Aesthetic Injectable Services, Surgical Options, and Treatment Packages have a large amount of variability secondary to treatment size and scope of plan. Cost of services are established under the initial consultation.
Many insurance plans specifically exclude services for the treatment of obesity or medical weight loss management. It is for this reason that we do not accept health insurance and are a fee-for-service clinic. However, if you have a PPO with out-of-network benefits, many costs associated with your weight loss treatment program and/or medical services that you receive at our facility may either be partially or fully covered. That will be determined on your first visit or during your first month of treatment. Health insurance plans and communication response times from health insurance companies may vary. We do not bill insurance companies for services; however, some insurance companies may reimburse you for our services. It is the patient's responsibility to process their own insurance claims.
We accept CareCredit
CareCredit is a credit card designed to help you finance your health, beauty and wellness expenses by providing a way to pay for the treatments and procedures you want — for yourself and your family — right away (subject to credit approval).
The CareCredit healthcare credit card is:
- Convenient. Use it again and again as your own dedicated health and wellness line of credit (subject to credit approval).
- Helpful. Special financing options with convenient monthly payments help you fit care into your budget.
- Flexible. Select doctors or healthcare providers near you. Pay monthly or pay your balance off at any time.
- Simple and straightforward. Pay for the treatments or procedures you want, when you want them.
By paying with the CareCredit card, consumers are eligible to participate in short-term financing offers that enable them to make payments over 6 or 12 months with no interest charge as long as they spend at least $200 and pay the full bill within the agreed-on time period.